Since the release of Halo 5: Guardians, it has made the biggest launch in the Halo history the franchise has ever seen. The game on Xbox One has grazed in a gross collection of over $400 million worldwide in global games and hardware sales. Despite its mixed reviews, Halo 5 managed to stand up to the mark as it is currently the fastest-selling Halo game to-date according to Microsoft, bringing total franchise sales to over $5 billion.
Howsoever, one major issue with the game’s main campaign is that you have to fight one particular boss over, and over.
SPOILER WARNING: Warning you from this point on, we are providing about “Halo 5: Guardians” with reckless abandon. The whole pie is on your plate, so beware.
Now let’s talk about the most annoying and difficult part of Halo 5’s campaign where you need to confront the “Warden”. He is utterly awful coz,
- He’s super powerful and kills you with one hit
- He’s got a massive reach with his sword (that tends to also kill your allies who can revive you after you’re killed!)
- He takes forever to kill
- He’s no fun to fight at all
But this is not it, here’s the worst part: you have to fight him like 10 times which are indeed quite a headache.
But no worries! We have got the way out for you to win over him and move ahead. Take a look below:
More news of Halo 5:
The above picture is of the Warden whom you have to fight and win over.
The moment when you start to think you’re finally done with all of his baloney, “Halo 5: Guardians” pushes you to another level of screaming experience. You have a fight with THREE versions of the Warden, all at once. This part comes near the end of Halo 5: Guardians while playing your missions, during the 14th of 15 missions. The level is suitably called, “The Breaking.”
This is the play part in your entire gameplay that won’t make you proud and give jitters instead.
But you’ve brought you this trick that’ll help to skip the whole fight, the whole of it. Isn’t it amazing?
Halo 5: Win over Warden in episode 14 full guide:
Well here’s how you do it: Without fighting with any of three of them.
- The moment you enter the room having three Wardens, stoop to the right side ramp and move towards the launchpad.
- Make yourself a way out to get on that launch pad and into mid-air, and use your thrusters to push toward the platform below.
- Now implement a “ground pound” by pulling down the encounter button in mid-air, and set the target at the platform.
- This gets you rid of the trio of brainless Wardens. You don’t have to fight them, but you can literally just leave at this point and walk away.
And that’s all you need to do to skip the annoyance. No fight, no pestering required, just progress to win.
We also have the whole down video of this trick spotted and put together by YouTube channel 360GameTV, which you can watch right here:
Let us know if you have anything about Halo 5 in our comments section below.