Followed by the past two weeks release of XCOM 2 game, the publisher 2K Games came up with new XCOM 2 PC update as a patch to fix bugs and error for the fans.
XCOM 2 received immense appreciation and applauses for its impressive tactical gameplay, dynamic and unpredictable missions with enhanced graphics and presentation. In addition to positive reviews it got, the game made to the top of 2016 games.
You can read the full review of XCOM 2 here.
Moreover, players who have been kept from proceeding with their save games in light of bugs might now be able to continue as such.
2K community manager Dave Hinkle posted the upgrade declaration on XCOM 2’s Steam page today. He said that players who couldn’t advance past the Resistance Communications research part of the tutorial will now have the capacity to get through after this XCOM 2 patch. He additionally noticed that modifications have been made to Texture Streaming to help with execution.
XCOM 2 PC Patch
Below we have the entire list of patch notes for XCOM 2 game which you go through.
- The player is unable to progress to scan in the Geoscape after completing the Resistance Communications research via Tutorial – This will fix previously affected saves.
- Unable to load saves with a Chryssalid Cocoon – This will fix the issue, and for previously affected saves.
- Adjustments were made to Texture Streaming to assist with periodic frame spikes.
- Using the preview voice button for a modded voice pack will no longer crash the game when in the armory.
- Removed 8x MSAA from default Max settings.
2K stated that it will keep going on scrutinizing issues and come up with more XCOM 2 updates.
Elsewhere in the world, players recently found that you can enhance certain load times by squeezing the Caps Lock key.
We will keep you posted with more and latest updates that come to the game. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us.