GTA 5 has a new update and this is all about what the game is known for. The heart of America includes Anger, Machine Guns, Cars and nowhere that heart beat stronger than in the Annis Savestra, now available a highly-customizable mean machine from GTA Online’s Legendary Motorsport that mix heavy weaponry with high output.
In this week’s update of GTA Online adds a new Adversary Mode called Slashers in which you will, as Rockstar put it, “bludgeon a malevolent shotgun-wielding clown in the face with a flashlight,” and get paid for it too. From now on till 8th January if you are taking part in the particular fun you will double-up you RP and GTA$, and in Occupy mode till 8th January double rewards are also included.
There are also included Duel ( locked to Muscle-class vehicles), stunt race, and top three finishers will GTA$ and triple RP for all participants, and a time trial, UP N Atom, with GTA$ and RP for everyone who can beat the par time.
From January 8, you can also score some sweet deals on sleek machines:
- 50% off Mobile Operation Centre Cabs
- 30% off the Coil Cyclone (Super)
- 30% off the Grotti Visione (Super)
- 25% off the HVY APC ( Weaponized Vehicle – both Buy It Now and Trade Price)
- 25% off the Ocelot Ardent ( Weaponized Vehicle)
- 25% off the P-45 NOkota ( Plane – both Buy It Now and Trade Price )
- 25% off the FH-1 Hunter ( Helicopter – both Buy It Now and Trade Price)